shipping & returns
YOU MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE FROM US.
- By placing an order you confirm that you are over 18 years old.
- Your order will be dispatched as quickly as possible, usually within 5 working days. There are periods e.g. harvest when this may be slower than usual.
- Unless otherwise stated, all packages travel by courier. We cannot be held responsible for delays on their part.
- Delivery within the UK mainland only
RETURNS & REFUNDS
In the first instance please do contact us with any complaint and we will do what we can to resolve it with you: email@example.com
- You may return an item if it is an unsatisfactory condition, be it opened, broken, torn or wrongly measured.
- Returns should be made to: St Ives Cider Ltd, The Old Mushroom Farm, Halsetown, St Ives, Cornwall TR26 3LZ.
- All returns must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, where applicable. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you would like a refund, please contact us via email to discuss and arrange terms: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are happy to try and resolve any problems you may encounter. Please do not hesitate to contact us.